RE: [World] two high rise incidents in Denver

Date Fri, 2 Dec 2005 00:55:46 -0600

>>>Not being a hi-rise guy or knowing anything about hi-rise, wouldn't a chair react the same or almost the same as the scaffold? -- Kim Little<<<

I'm not a high rise guy, either, but my understanding is that with a chair you can use suction cups to stabilize yourself whenever you stop to work on the way down - and once you and the chair reach the ground your exposure ends, because you won't be riding a rig back to the roof.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net