RE: [World] two high rise incidents in Denver

Date Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:54:58 -0500

Actually the chair would blow around more if not attached or holding on somehow.  Years ago we had that happen;  However if the window cleaner has a strong stomach it’s kind of like a big rope swing, and every time I have seen it the window cleaner has never been slammed hard into the building… in any event, a chair worker could have gotten off the building much quicker than a stage.  Securing the ropes would in any case be an issue.

Steve Miller

Grand Haven, Michigan 49417

Fax 616 846-9600

Tel: 616 402-8023

e-mail: addressis@removed

From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf Of Kim Little
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:52 PM
To: addressis@removed
Subject: RE: [World] two high rise incidents in Denver

Not being a hi-rise guy or knowing anything about hi-rise, wouldn't a chair react the same or almost the same as the scaffold?

Kim Little

Clear Carolina Window Cleaning

Candor,NC

Steve Miller <addressis@removed> wrote:

Looks like a good argument to use chairs on that building…

Steve Miller

Grand Haven, Michigan 49417

Fax 616 846-9600

Tel: 616 402-8023