RE: [World] Silicone Removal

Date Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:03:02 -0700

Personally I have had better luck with a very sharp blade.  You will go through many blades but it will get the majority of it off and then detail from there.  Get your waiver signed first though.

Shawn Gavin

Prism Window Cleaning, Inc.

Castle Rock, CO.

From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf Of Jim Andrews
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:29 PM
To: addressis@removed
Subject: [World] Silicone Removal

We have a big job coming up at the end of the week with glass that is covered in silicone.  What is the process using baby powder and steel wool?  Do you sprinkle powder on dry wool and then rub off?  We've always used steel wool but have never added the baby powder but thought we might try it on this job.

Jim Andrews
Sunshine Cleaning Service
Florida