RE: [World] Stay tuned to USGlass News Network for updates on the ANSI I-14.1 and its revision process.

Date Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:57:14 -0500

Quote from Garys post

“I wonder how long it will be before someone from GANA applies for I-14 committee membership in the "Producer" or "General Interest" categories. “

There are definitely both positive and negative sides to that possibility.  I don’t much care for the idea of having them involved if they do so only to look out for their own interests (which I believe would be the case), however; there is much to be said for hearing from all sides in such matters. With window cleaners being more heavily represented in the process I don’t think it would be too great a problem.

Michael D. Brinegar

President

Pride Master, Inc.

www.pridemaster.com