[World] Silicone Removal

Date Mon, 5 Dec 2005 05:22:52 -0800 (PST)

Another suggestion I have used is Goof-Off or Goo-Gone applied to steel wool. A swipe removes the goopy parts of the silicone, and a sharp blade easily reomves what little spot that remains.  The only real difference between the fluids, I think, is that one has a strong smell, and one doesnt (i am not sure which one does and doesn't)

Merry Christmas!

Kim Little
Clear Carolina Window Cleaning
Candor, NC
" Clear as the Carolina Sky" tm

Proud Member- Master Window Cleaners of America

Yahoo! Personals