RE: [World] Fabricating a waiver for pre-existing scratches

Date Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:52:09 -0800

From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf Of Gary Mauer
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 9:21 AM
To: addressis@removed
Subject: RE: [World] Fabricating a waiver for pre-existing scratches

Also - on this business of being smart enough to stop before too much glass gets scratched; If the window cleaner was planning to BS the builder into thinking all of the scratches were already there - when were they supposed to stop and admit they were wrong?

There was no intent to BS the builder. It is merely to inforn the builder and/or owner that there are existing scratches on the glass, which he can see, also since there is damage already that he cannot look to me for any damages. I cover my ass whenever possible.

I have done new construction cleanup since 1956. Everything was quite the same as it is today, except no fabricating debris on tempered glass. So I learned how to cover my ass fifty years ago and the protection shall remain. That is survival not BS.

Norman L. Winton Sr.
Vancouver, WA, USA