Re: [World] A Window Washer of Fame

Date Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:29:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 6:39 AM
Subject: [World] A Window Washer of Fame

Thought you all would enjoy this article of one of our finest!!  I've seen him in action and he is mesmerizing!!

Debi Joyce
D&J Window Cleaning
336-616-1024

I've met Larry on several occasions, over the years I've been in Greensboro. He's a very cordial fellow. By the way, he uses a strip washer, not a brush! He'd probably make a good competitor at the IWCA's speed contest. He is full bore on every window I've ever seen him do! He's been on local television, on the morning show, several times over the last decade, although I've missed those broadcasts, many a person has asked me "have you ever seen that guy on TV wash windows?"

Ross Alexander
Greensboro, NC