RE: [World] Fabricating a waiver for pre-existing scratches

Date Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:04:55 -0600

>>> I cover my ass whenever possible. -- Norman L. Winton <<<

Sure - and you're doing it the best way known to man - because you actually stopped doing post construction window cleaning.

But based on what I've heard about some of the tempered glass in the Vancouver/Portland area, I think that if you were to resume doing post construction window cleaning today, you would run into lots more problems with fabricating debris on tempered glass than you ever did in the past. And it would be the facts on fabricating debris - not the attitude - that actually saved your ass.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net