Re: [World] GutterCleaning Question?

Date Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:58:38 -0600

I was able to clean one this week because he had heat strips running through the gutters.  Still a few things stuck in there anyway.
Even if you put heat strips in to clean them it would take too much time, and wouldn't be very effective since the strips would be sitting on top of the debris (not in the ice on the bottom of the gutter).
I think the cold weather coming so quick caught us all off guard this year.  Last year people were golfing on Dec 6th.   (Its a high of 10 here today).

Geof White
Valley Window Cleaning, Inc.
Appleton, WI

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:14 AM
Subject: [World] GutterCleaning Question?

I think I know the answer to this question but I figured I would give it a try with all you smart creative people out in this group !

Does anyone have a method of cleaning gutters in cold, cold weather when the inside of the gutter is a frozen block of ice?

I have not been able to clean gutters since the middle of last week and have ALOT of gutter jobs left to do.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Geoffrey D. Shaule
G&S Window Washing Inc.
Birmingham, MI