Re: [World] GutterCleaning Question?

Date Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:51:09 -0500

I agree!

I agree that the weather caught us off guard, we have been used to cleaning gutters well into the middle and end of December.

I can't see using rock salt or similar product, many roofs are to steep to walk on, and using a ladder to move your way around a house to spread the stuff in the gutter and then have to go back around the house to try and pry the frozen chunks out would take a tremendous amount of time.

If I was behind 12 jobs this might be helpfull but I am behind 150+ jobs so I was throwing a hail mary out there hoping someone might have solution.

Geoff

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [World] GutterCleaning Question?

I was able to clean one this week because he had heat strips running through the gutters.  Still a few things stuck in there anyway.
Even if you put heat strips in to clean them it would take too much time, and wouldn't be very effective since the strips would be sitting on top of the debris (not in the ice on the bottom of the gutter).
I think the cold weather coming so quick caught us all off guard this year.  Last year people were golfing on Dec 6th.   (Its a high of 10 here today).

Geof White
Valley Window Cleaning, Inc.
Appleton, WI