RE: [World] two high rise incidents in Denver

Date Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:10:05 -0600

I do feel sorry for both window cleaners and I’m glad that they are okay. But I think this is attorney & media driven for both workers to quit their jobs and sue the company. I really don’t know what happen with communication between the workers and the company, but I know that SAFETY is a priority with me and my workers.

Domingo Castaneda

MCS Cleaning Inc / Superior Window Cleaning

PH: 214-267-1162

Cell: 817-966-3368

-----Original Message-----
From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf Of Gary Mauer
Sent:
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:21 PM
To: addressis@removed
Subject: RE: [World] two high rise incidents in
Denver

The two window cleaners involved both quit their jobs this morning. They are talking to the press about the incident last Wednesday, grumbling about what happened and threatening to sue. Their employer disputes what they've been saying, and says he's looking forward to the federal investigation.

Click on "Window Washers Talk" to see the video.

Usually you don't hear much after a couple of days, but with all the international attention it got, this might turn out to be a news story with legs, one that seems compelling enough to keep the news media looking for updates - and keeping the story in the public eye for a while.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net