RE: [World] two high rise incidents in Denver

Date Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:34:03 -0600

>>>But I think this is attorney & media driven for both workers to quit their jobs and sue the company. -- Domingo Castaneda<<<

They didn't sue the company - they just told a reporter they were thinking about it.

Here's another article about how they both happened to quit.
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4295903,00.html

They say they were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement, after they asked for a raise. Their boss denies all allegations.

I don't know what media driven means to you, but if nobody cared what happened, they wouldn't be covering it. We're probably not going to hear anything that hasn't already been said elsewhere in the aftermath of some other incident, but I think people will actually be more interested in this story precisely because this sort of thing hasn't been covered before.

It's unfortunate that Bob Popp & company are the first to get all this media attention. They have a stellar safety record over the years and a safety program that impressed everyone who toured their facility last year after the IWCA meeting in Denver.

But this is news.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net