Re: [World] GutterCleaning Question?

Date Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:36:16 -0500

Not Bad Gary,

I like doubling the Rate !

It all sounds like alot of work, and my guys may quite rather than do it!

I will keep you updated on my plight.....

Thanks,
Geoffrey D. Shaule
G&S Window Washing Inc.
Birmingham, MI

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Mauer
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: RE: [World] GutterCleaning Question?

Here's what I think Geoff could do to solve his problem with 150 frozen gutter jobs;
First experiment to see how the snow melt stuff works best,
then find a source for institutional quantities of the stuff,
then plan on doubling the rate, because he'll be hitting each job twice.

One visit in the morning to assess and apply the snow melt;
a second stop later in the day - or the next day - to proceed with gutter cleaning.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.