RE: [World] High rise incident in Burlington, Mass.

Date Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:34:28 -0500

Can’t say I know for certain but it sounds like poor terminology for a standard kern mantle rope to me.

Michael D. Brinegar

President

Pride Master, Inc.

www.pridemaster.com

-----Original Message-----
From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf Of
Gary Mauer
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:38 AM
To: addressis@removed
Subject: RE: [World] High rise incident in Burlington, Mass.

Here's another item on the incident in Burlington, Massachusetts on December 1, when a chair guy got stuck 4 floors up.

What is this "double jacket cable" mentioned by the firefighters who rescued the window cleaner?

The fire chief was quoted as saying, "His double jacket cable, the exterior jacket’s cable, had failed," but not the interior cable.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net