RE: [World] winter cleaning - salt problems

Date Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:39:43 -0500

Who … this didn’t come across right at all J

I don’t have any jobs that get as much salt as that sounds like but I think I’d try washing the frames first, flooding the windows rather heavily then wiping the frames down again after.  If that didn’t work then I guess I’d do what you’re doing and ask the groups opinion once again.

What I meant to say was …

I don’t have any jobs that get as much salt as that sounds like but I think I’d try washing the frames first, flooding the windows rather heavily then wiping the frames down again after standard cleaning.  If that didn’t work then I guess I’d do what you’re doing and ask the groups opinion once again.

The way I sent it the first time sounded like I was going to flood the windows and leave them go at that.

Michael D. Brinegar

President

Pride Master, Inc.

www.pridemaster.com